Got what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Then join the Janson’s Drive-In team! We are looking for full and part time employees whom are willing to help grow our company.
We will be hosting an open interview on Thursday, May 26 from 9:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m. All one needs to do is bring their “A” game and a resume to the open interview.
Opportunities exist for people with a variety of experience levels. There are options for high school age people starting their first jobs and options for people with years of work and life experience.
If you’re an energetic and driven individual with supervisory or management experience in a restaurant, retail, or hospitality environment ask our managers about the Team Leadership position that is available. Surely, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Team Leader
- Ice Cream
Back of the House:
- Line Cook
Congratulations to our recent High School Graduates!
As we expand our team with the upcoming open interviews, we’re also wishing our recent high school graduates Michael O’Reily, Mary Valentine, Kendra Stepanek, Ariel Gomez, and Megan Metric the best as they launch their college careers!
At Janson’s Drive-In, we’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs.
We understand each and every person has unique goals, some employees may want to earn some extra cash while others may want to improve their lifestyle. Either way, everyone who works here has an opportunity to grow!
Janson’s Drive-In currently has extraordinary employees who are graduating from high school and are planning to go to college in the fall. Michael O’Reily, Mary Valentine, Kendra Stepanek, Ariel Gomez, and Megan Metric are a few of many employees that have been with the establishment since the reopening date in 2014.
For the past two years, they’ve have had the opportunity to help grow our company and grow as individuals through hands-on experience in the restaurant.
- Michael is graduating in May from Br. Rice High School and will be a blue demon next year at DePaul University.
- Mary Valentine went to St. Ignatius College Prep for the past four years and will be calling Georgetown University her new home.
- Kendra Stepanek will graduate in early June from Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences and wants to pursue an education degree at Colorado Mountain College.
- Ariel Gomez will proudly support University of Illinois by wearing the orange and blue colors.
- Megan Metric will receive her high school diploma from Mother McAuley and will be at Ball State University in the fall.
We wish them the very best in their future endeavors and hope to ketchup (haha pun intended) with them later!